The Architectural/Covenant Enforcement Assistant will provide support to the Architectural/Covenant Enforcement Manager with processing homeowner applications and enforcing the community’s covenant regulations. Additionally, the Assistant will conduct inspections within the community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform weekly property and Greenbelt inspection with follow-up
- Prepare letters, debit memos, reports, etc.
- Assist with new and on-going Architectural/Covenant Enforcement projects
- Research and assist homeowners with questions/concerns
- Maintain homeowners files
- Team player who is able to work independently
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledgeable of basic office and computer skills
- Able to bend, lift, stand, and walk for long periods of time
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving history
- 1 year of experience in related field
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
If interested, please print and complete the form below:
NECA Employment Application
Completed applications may be emailed to email@example.com.